Are you looking for the next chapter in your career in Account Management? Are you interested in working on a brand in the financial space? You’re in luck – we are recruiting for a superstar Account Executive to join our kickass Account team here at FCB!
The Account Executive is responsible for the management of all projects on specific account mandates and acts as the key contact between the Agency and the client. The AE partners with the Production team to manage the project through Creative, Production and Operations to deliver the highest quality work in the fastest, most cost-effective manner. The AE builds solid professional relationships and personal connections with clients and internal partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
- Keep clients up to date on all projects and discuss issues with them and manages expectations on next steps
- Ensure all client requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner
- Assist in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success
- Keep all agency departments informed on client/account developments
- Keep Account Supervisor/Director informed on projects
- Proactive at initiating and managing day-to-day projects internally
- Regularly monitors category and industry activity and shares with clients through regular updates (POVs and presentations)
- Develop internal briefing documents for review by senior account team member
- Manage all day-to-day account activities, internal and external
- Play an active role in the creative development and production of projects
- Assume responsibility for execution and all operational aspects of projects
- Prepare specific project documents
- Review all creative/production material at every stage
- Prepare all project-related instructions
- Reviewing media plans and working with the media company to ensure that all creative deliverables required are listed and shipped correctly/on-time.
- Work with Production to get all estimates to clients for approval
- Analyze campaign results and prepare post-analysis for review by senior account team member
- Manage and/or assist account team members, and assist on other accounts as required
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance of account administration tools & materials: central files/server, dockets, internal fee scoping, reference materials, etc.
- Manage/run weekly status meetings
- Review status of estimates and dockets with Production and Finance team
- Understand financial terminology, procurement process, and factors that can impact a project budget and timing
- Book internal and client meetings
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Commerce or Science
- 1-2+ Years of experience in an account management / agency role
- Understanding/experience in executing Traditional Advertising and Digital campaigns
- Demonstrated interest and passion for communications/digital
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally has strong background/experience working on multi stakeholder or retail clients
- Strong client management skills
- Proactive and independent problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Budget management experience, is preferred
Interested? Please send your resume to humanresources.SM@fcb.com
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.