Account Administrator (Bilingual)
Advertising Communications Agency Role
You are a highly detail-oriented administrative expert, and can handle multiple client requests and stay on top of competing assignments
Exceptionally well organized and passionate about customer service, you’ll work with clients who are looking for media recommendations and execute media buys.
Working with a team of agency professionals, media representatives and our clients, you’ll be involved in activities such as media planning, media research, and implementation. Clients will appreciate your “can do” attitude, commitment to timely service, and thoughtful, well-researched media advice.
What you’ll do:
· Respond to multiple client requests re: their hiring needs via email
· Research media options and make recommendations
· Prepare media estimates in a timely manner
· Provide accurate, detailed information to clients on media and production costs, deadlines, and specifications
· You are bilingual in English and French, oral and written
· Your proficient computer skills include MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and video technologies, e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google
· You can juggle multiple tasks and consistently manage competing deadlines
· You’re a team player, but can also work independently to deliver exceptional customer service
· You’re a strong communicator – verbally and in writing – and a good listener, able to deal with clients at all levels
· Your administrative skills and attention to detail are matched only by your desire to achieve results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· You hold a degree or diploma in Advertising, Communications, or a related field, or have relevant work experience
· While experience in media buying for an agency or with a media publisher would be ideal, we will train the right individual
Please send your resume, with a cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to email@example.com, by Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
DAY Communications is the leading full-service corporate communications agency with a special focus on recruitment marketing, employer branding, and public notices. DAY partners with public and private sector clients across Canada, in virtually every industry. Our expertise in strategy, creative and media allows our clients to share their jobs and stories in compelling ways to achieve their recruitment and business goals.
Our office is in an attractive heritage building in mid-town Toronto, across from the Summerhill subway station.
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.