We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative, kick-ass Social Content Writer who can bring social channels to life. The ideal individual will be an authentic brand ambassador, conceptual thinker who can grow content and engage with our client’s communities.
As a Social Content Writer, you be a part of the Social Content team and work with project managers, and creative teams. You will work in collaboration to create effective advertising campaigns and compelling content that brings brand messaging to life across multiple media channels. You are passionate and optimistic about doing great things but is grounded and experienced enough to push through challenges. You are someone who is motivated and ambitious to begin work and constantly find ways to improve and achieve greater things without needing to be told or encouraged to do so. If this sounds like you than read on…
– Developing engaging and informative copy for our client’s social channels with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and/or others that may be appropriate for the brand.
– Plan, Write and edit copy for static/video/animated posts as well as video scripts.
– Manage multiple content briefs simultaneously from conception through completion.
– Collaborate with team members, accepting feedback to understand the client’s needs and finding creative solutions to meet those needs.
– Partner with the Social Content Creator on content strategy, concepts, narrative, and executing ideas.
– Analyze, research and compile insights effectively to inspire and craft content and messaging strategies.
– Present and rationalize work internally and externally.
– Build and maintain internal and client relationships.
– Complete and participate in status, and briefing meetings.
– Contribute to the development and expand the boarders of social, from client briefing, through campaign conception and execution.
– Stay attuned (and ahead!) to changing media trends, best practices; monitor competitors to create engaging and relevant experiences for our client’s audiences.
– Embrace and rigorously apply the client’s SEO keyword strategy.
– Act as Quality Assurance resource to ensure the brand voice and style are consistently met.
– Adhere to brand guidelines, company processes including Health &Safety and AODA guidelines.
– Assist in any other relevant tasks related to social content as the team needs require.
– 2 -3 years’ experience working in an advertising environment.
– Experience working with social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and content delivery on these platforms.
– Must have excellent writing, editing, proofreading and research skills.
– Proven conceptual thinking.
– Knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO.
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple, competing projects.
– Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills.
– Ability to work independently and with a team collaboratively to meet deadlines.
– Passionate about every piece of communication.
– Gracefully consider inputs and opinions about their work.
– Desire to be better and make those around you better.
Interested? Send us your portfolio. We are looking for a portfolio that demonstrates a range of conceptual writing experience within social media content.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process