WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Within the larger GTB team lives the Owned team focusing on website, CRM and in-app messaging. This requires a Content Quality Assurance team member with empathy and passion for helping clients deliver the best consumer website experience within a legacy enterprise site, as well as e-mail and in-app messages.
Could this be you?
You are passionate about delivering consumer’s the best content experience within websites and CRM and collaborate with internal teams in order to get there.
In this role you will…
– Work with a multidisciplinary team, onsite, offsite and some out of the country
– Communicate content issues and update via ticketing system (JIRA, UHUB)
– Look for opportunities to improve the process to deliver a better, more efficient consumer experience or efficient internal work stream
– Ensure guidelines, style guides and best practices are followed consistently within the site identity and CRM channels
– Perform content audits to ensure a required change is addressed in all areas within the site
– Contribute to and help maintain a department-wide knowledgebase of content management / QA procedures and protocols
– Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
– Worked with multidisciplinary teams delivering consumer-facing website and CRM content
– Marketing and agency experience
– High proofreading proficiency
– Strong experience working in the Adobe Experience Manager platform and a plus if you have experience in other Adobe tools like Target and Campaign
– An understanding of WCAG, AODA compliance requirements
– A satiable curiosity about industry, consumer and technology trends
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
– The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, province, or federal law.