Management Reporting – Client Finance
● Ensure all client financial reporting and processes are implemented and executed.
● Design and create monthly budget control report on assigned clients. Review with Account Services for issues and resolve prior to client presentations
● Ensure all projects are setup according to client contractual requirements and comply with internal/external reporting policies. Maintain accuracy of records in the financial information system.
● Issue invoices in accordance with client requirements in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all applicable taxes and foreign exchange are applied to fees and costs prior to generating. Monitor project cash flows and liaise with client A/P teams for payments
● Ensure job costing is compliance with all internal control processes and all project related documentation is appropriately archived for audit in a timely manner
● Review project estimates with account services and producers to ensure, complete, and accurate before client presentation
● Plan and lead monthly billing meetings with Account Service and producers to review all active client projects. Prepare unrecognized revenue analysis for review and recognize revenue in compliance with SBOX requirements
● Work with producers to reconcile the job upon completion and notify clients regarding the job status (i.e. reconcile within 60 days from date of completion)
● Review aged purchase orders and work-in-progress. Follow up with budget owner or supplier to resolve issues
● Assist with analysis and review of departmental revenue forecast for budget/operational plan inputs. Assess reasonableness and report directly to Finance Manager.
● Mitigate risk exposure of JPTBWA and our clients by enforcing any control issues and escalating risk items to financial management
● Address various requests between the clients, account services, producers and finance when necessary, including any ad hoc client financial reporting and analysis (client audits, quarterly reporting, and time reconciliation)
● Meet and review with system provider on a semi-annual basis to evaluate reporting needs. Implement improvements to DDS to meet management reporting needs
● Demonstrate an understanding of relevant tax implications on cross-border projects and ensure appropriate documentation is provided, including reviewing withholding tax rates and cross-country trade agreements
● Prepare and analyze reclassification of client advances, freelance expense accruals, commission revenue, and foreign exchange on revenue as part of month end close process
● Research and analyze accounting issues and recommend appropriate accounting treatment when necessary
● Assist with ad hoc financial reporting needs and analysis as required by the Finance Manager and CFO
● Assist with client credit check set up and ensure the agency’s risk is mitigated before client engagement
● Assist with execution of quarterly internal audit projects as required by Omnicom. Perform audits with supervision, document findings, and form appropriate conclusions
● Assist with review of information system. Recommend continuous improvements to increase productivity
● Coordinate with Finance Manager and system administrator to test new system updates and enhancements
Strategy and Governance
● Assist with agency’s carbon footprint analysis as mandated by Omnicom. Analyze and review variances to aid management decisions.
● Provide ongoing timesheet training for employees to ensure time is properly allocated.
● Continue process improvement recommendation and implementation as appropriate
● Be able to work with all organization levels such as Account Services, Finance, Studio Print, Broadcast Production, and Clients
All resumes will be reviewed and those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. Accommodations or assistance due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.