Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Radio is seeking a Promotions & Integration Coordinator in Vancouver, B.C. to assist in designing branded content and executing multi-platform station promotions. Reporting to the Promotions & Commercial Integration Manager, this individual will be highly organized and have tremendous people and communications skills. In this role you will collaborate to create, plan, and execute on air contests and sponsorships, promotional campaigns, branded content and events.
If you love media, value making connections in the community and understand that a radio station’s superpower is engaging locally and delivering positive results for clients – we encourage you to apply for this position.
What you will do…
- Develop and execute best-in-class promotional and integrated content
- Coordinate promotions and integrations as directed by the Commercial Integration Manager
- Contribute and support the maintenance of annual promotional calendar
- Assemble promotional proposals for internal and external clients
- Execute local social media strategy, activity monitoring and reporting
- Actively grow station email database and send weekly emails and newsletters
- Updating station websites and social media
- Assist in managing inventory of prizing and promotional airtime
- Execute station events and on-site promotions including part time staffing
- Attend weekly meetings and client meetings as needed
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including clients
- Proactively keep up to date with industry trends with respect to creative concepts, marketing solutions and promotional opportunities
- Develop & present comprehensive post-campaign analysis presentations
- Don’t settle for the status quo
- Must be available to work outside of work hours to attend promotional events when needed
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring…
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A solutions mindset and a flair for creative problem solving
- A deep understanding of media consumption trends, behaviours and branded storytelling
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of all social media platforms and best use
- Strong computer and photo and video editing skills, including experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.), Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and WordPress
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence and provide driver’s abstract.
Here’s what you can expect in return…
- • A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- • A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- • A team that trusts and wants to win together
- • Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- • Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 2440 Ash St (094), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Promotions / Event
Requisition ID: 247174
To apply, go to this link: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=247174&company=RCI