Rouge Media is a leading North American media company, reaching millions of consumers on their daily journey out of home. We have transformed the landscape with the integration of data, insights and digital into large scale sought-after environments. As leaders in audience targeting, we have built scale and impact through our Rouge Campus, Rouge Women, Rouge Men, and Rouge LABS networks. The extensive addressable networks spread across thousands of high dwell time venues ensure impactful solutions to engage their exact consumer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Ad Operations and Inventory Coordinator to join our team supporting the North American market from our Toronto office. You will provide valuable support through the deployment of OOH and DOOH campaigns and management/tracking of large-scale data and inventory. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and hands-on experience in the end to end operations of the advertising industry.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Deploy digital campaigns and events within the Rouge DOOH/OOH network in Canada
· Generate inventory management analytics for DOOH/OOH media across national campaigns
· Create venue accounts and entering the financials of approved Rouge contracts in our asset management system
· Provide ongoing management on digital and static inventory data by ensuring all files are up to date and reflective of current assets and contracts
· Liaise with Operations and Network Development Managers for updates on campaign requirements, venue, and contract status
· Generate proof-of-delivery, campaign, and inventory reports
· Maintain the media software’s validity of entries and data
What you offer:
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of office experience in a fast-paced media environment
· Understanding of marketing and the media landscape (General understanding of OOH, DOOH or TV sector an asset)
· Understanding of digital media and digital media programs
· Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-Excel and proprietary software tools)
· Experience in companywide ERP/CRM media software is required (experience in Ayuda is an asset)
· Experience in digital campaign scheduling and trafficking
· Comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously
· Highly analytical with effective time management skills
· Organized, detail-oriented and cool-headed
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, works well with others
What a career at Rouge can offer you?
· Competitive compensation packages and great income potential for high performers
· Full benefits
· Cross border collaboration and opportunities to grow professionally together
· Vibrant team-work environment
· A healthy Work-Life Balance
· Offsite social activities for everyone
· Employee Referral bonuses
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Ad Operations and Inventory Coordinator” in the subject line. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rouge Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.